- Business after Hours (Afropolitian Events): Provides opportunities to make new contacts and learn valuable information about Association member companies.
- Legislative Day in Washington D.C: The quarterly Legislative Day in Washington D.C., occurs while the Capitol Hill is in session. The goals of this program are to educate members on important issues being discussed on the Hill, provide members with an opportunity to offer input on public policy issues, and to build relationships between local business people and our state legislative delegation.
- Legislative Reception: Opportunity to meet with our newly elected state delegation; usually held in the fall after election every 2 years.
- Member Orientations: Periodic member orientation programs held at the Association offices. Members receive information on group-purchasing opportunities, programs and activities and opportunities for involvement.
- Women Minority Business Partnership: Through personal assistance, encourages organizations to create a culture that embraces diversity and counsel minority firms to solidify growth plans and identify resources.
- STEM Seminars: Education seminars providing fundamental STEM and business development training for small businesses.
- African Business Enterprise Certification Program: Offers incentives and assistance to encourage businesses to implement actions that protect, preserve and improve the business environment for potential African businesses. Businesses meeting these criteria can be certified as ABE businesses. The African Business Enterprise Certification Program provides checklists to businesses interested in become ABE, certifies businesses through on-site evaluation, and highlights these businesses in the community through marketing and outreach.